Christmas Afternoon Tea
* Roast chicken with a cranberry sauce
* Scottish smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber
* Sliced egg with salad cream
* Mature cheddar cheese, spring onions and mayonnaise
* A selection of plain or fruit scones served with a strawberry jam, clotted cream and butter
* Mince pies
* Mini cake slices
* Mini sausage rolls
* All served with a selection from our own extensive specialities or instead a coffee.
Please note our christmas opening hours
We are closed from the 22nd of Dec 2018 and opening on the 2nd of Jan 2019
About the tea rooms ……
We are a quirky tea room in Kent, with a cool and welcoming atmosphere. We are also an Antiques / Vintage shop where you can buy everything from the pictures on the wall to the chairs you sit on.
We are housed in a c1800 Grade II listed Kent building complete with its own spring-fed well. See ‘The Search For The Well‘
As well as sampling our homemade cream teas, handmade cakes and mouth-watering sandwiches & salads, you can pop downstairs to our Antiques & Vintage Centre to browse through the numerous items on display throughout. See ‘Antiques & Vintage’
Please find our recent range of offers.
|We serve a traditional afternoon tea for that special occasion or just as a treat.
We can also take bookings for birthdays, baby showers and hen parties. Please call or email us for details.
We are offering the tea rooms out for evening events, in particular looking for good ideas to make use of the wine bar by the well. Please get in touch below if you are interested in an either organising your own event or doing one together with us.
Please contact on 01622 299 017 or email Carolyn@wherememoriesmeet.com