Come relax and enjoy a wonderful afternoon together, we are now taking bookings for Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea (Friday 9th of Mar – Sun 11th Mar).
- * a delicious selection of finger sandwiches,
* mouth watering cupcakes,
* warm scones and macaroons.
- * a selection of loose leaf teas
£16.95 per person (inc Non Alcoholic Sparkling wine)
£19.95 per person with a glass of Prossecco
For children under 12, £7.50 per child
Please note, sitting is max of 2 hrs long, and that we require 48 hours notice of any changes in numbers or the guest will incur the charge of the booked number originally. Also there is a £5 per person non refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. No bookings are confirmed until this is received.
For booking and confirmations please call on 01622 299 017
Who we are:
We are a quirky tea room in Kent, with a cool and welcoming atmosphere. We are also an Antiques / Vintage shop where you can buy everything from the pictures on the wall to the chairs you sit on.
We are housed in a c1800 Grade II listed Kent building complete with its own spring-fed well. See ‘The Search For The Well‘
As well as sampling our homemade cream teas, handmade cakes and mouth-watering sandwiches & salads, you can pop downstairs to our Antiques & Vintage Centre to browse through the numerous items on display throughout. See ‘Antiques & Vintage’
|We serve a traditional afternoon tea for that special occasion or just as a treat.
We can also take bookings for birthdays, baby showers and hen parties. Please call or email us for details.
Mothers day afternoon tea
A selection of finger sandwiches:
- * Roast chicken, baby leaf salad and dressing
- * Smoked salmon and a dill cream cream cheese
- * Classic cucumber sandwich with a herb butter
- * Farm mature cheddar cheese with a classic apple sauce
- * Plain or sultana scones served with rich strawberry jam, butter and clotted cream
- * A selection of mini sliced cakes and cupcakes
- * A choice of extensive teas or coffees
*£16.95 per person
or £19.95 per person to add a glass of Prossecco to your afternoon tea
Please contact on 01622 299 017 or email Carolyn@wherememoriesmeet.com