Covid 19 Update:
How we can all stay safe:
We will be operating at a limited capacity
- Please book in advance for tables (6 people maximum per table)
- Keep at least 1 metre away from others
- Please stay home if you are ill
- No menus on tables
- Sugar, salt and pepper sachets
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and washing hands regularly
- Please use hand sanitizer
About the tea rooms ……
We are a quirky tea room in Kent, with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We are also an Antiques / Vintage shop where you can buy everything from the pictures on the wall to the chairs you sit on.
We are housed in a c1800 Grade II listed Kent building complete with its own spring-fed well. See ‘The Search For The Well‘
As well as sampling our homemade cream teas, handmade cakes and mouth-watering sandwiches & salads, you can pop downstairs to our Antiques & Vintage Centre to browse through the numerous items on display throughout. See ‘Antiques & Vintage’
|We serve a traditional afternoon tea for that special occasion or just as a treat (See our ‘Tea Room’ page on the right!)
We can also take bookings for birthdays, baby showers and hen parties. Please call or email us for details.